From:
"jessica l. manson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:10:21 -0800
hello everyone...

just a question about the offer made for animal communication for a
$10.00 donation to SOS; does this include deceased animals as well?  just
ferrets?  or cats, dogs, etc.  too?  let me know!

also, to kim fox; thanks for passing on the info on dying animals...what
comfort that is, particularly when we are now faced with the tragedy
involving the airport a-hole & his poor dead little weasel.  would you
mind telling me your source for that info?  i'd love to do more reading
on that subject.  knowing more on that subject would make me feel a lot
better about the last moments of some of my lost pets.  thanks!!

jessica.

jessica l. manson
whimsy creative photography!
28 stafford st.