From:
Chanel Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:14:49 -0600
The auctions are fantastic.  I know we all can't afford them.  So for the
cost of a long distance phone call, you can help pay down Gentle Ben's
medical bill.

I know it is asking a lot.  But this poor guy has gone through so much and
stilll has more to go.

The vet school can take credit cards.

Visa or Master Card are acceptable.  You'd have to call the billing
office: 352-392-4700 and tell them who the payment is for.  Ben is under
the name of Ben Ludt since Barbara is taking care of his major expenses.

Gratefully yours,
Chanel Ferret

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!