From:
"C. L. Watanabe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:16:41 +0900
Hi everyone!  I've been a member for several months, but this is my
first time to post.  I am looking for a veterinarian facility that boards
ferrets or som eone who would be willing to take care of my daughters two
ferrets in exchange for a reciprocal arrangement or for payment.  We live
in Mamaroneck, New York which is in Westchester county.  Our two boys
have had all of their vaccinati ons and are ADV negative.  We have never
left them before but will need to do so in the future.  Please contact
me, if you would like, at my e-mail address.  ([log in to unmask]) Thank you
much in advance.  I really enjoy learning as much a s I can from
everyone.

Love from Shimone, Sanzo
and Christa(their grandmother)