From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:32:37 EDT
Well I did a head count after I posted last.  I have 53 ferrets at the
shelter and 2 more arriving tonight.  don't ask, the owner wants them to
come here.  We have 15 in foster homes, most needing homes.  We still
have ferrets under 1 yr for adoption, healthy ferrets and some that need
adrenal surgery.  Call me if interested in adopting or fostering.  I still
need to downsize the shelter a bit.

I also have ferret friendly cats free to a good home.

Well gotta go mom needs the phone!
Thanks,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter