From:
Rozareo Shikhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:19:09 -0700
15 more mothers have had their babies so far the smallest litter has
4 and the largest has 13 WOW is everyone on their toes around here my
grandmother even had Father Frank come and bless all the little ones so
God can watch over them.  To Richard who sent me the book on (The Care
and Breeding of Mustela Nigripes ) thank you this book is unbelievable it
goes in to every detail of breeding and caring for moms, dads and babies
on the card you sent it only had your first name please e-mail me on how
to fine you I want to send you a thank you gift for such a fabulous book.
Thank you everyone for all of your sweet wishes.

Rozareo