Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 18:44:50 -0700
Loved that subject line the first time.  I thought it was going to be
something completely different...

>From:    "Lynda J. King" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Need Indianapolis vet/supply store

>I really look forward to my daily edition of the FML, however by saving all
>of these, it's really becoming expensive.  I read the posting of how to save
>to disk if I had a mac, but I don't.  I'm IBM compatible and using Eudora.

>[Moderator's note: Simply save it when you're reading it in Eudora - no need
>to print em unless you want to - or am I missing something obvious?  BIG]

It's possible that she hasn't set up the Eudora preferences correctly.
(I'll email her privately).

Otherwise: To those having timeout problems, or quickly printing out the
FML -- are you using your web browsers to read and send email?  This is
*not* recommended.  Download *any* of the freeware email clients.  Netscape
is a great browser, but its email support is lacking.

Anyway, this has little to do with ferrets, so I'll shut up. It's just that
Lynda's was the second post on the subject in as many days, and maybe there
are other FMLers doing things the hard way.

swamp

[Moderator's note: People writing for help almost always have problems
with the commercial email readers like cc:Mail and Microsoft mail.  Funny
how that works.

As far as what program to use to read the FML if you have it on disk but
can't seem to read the whole thing: Windows 3.1 folks can use Write that
comes in Windows, Win 95 folks can use Wordpad and for Mac folks, I suggest
BBEdit Lite, though that doesn't come with the Mac - gotta download it.  BIG]