From:
Big Dave from the Enclave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:01:08 -0700
I wouldn't put much stock in Ahhh-nold just issuing an order to have them
legalised.  It would be nice but he has to work with these agencies on
other affairs.  I think he would sign a bill the problem is getting the
bill past some of the Democrats in the Assembly.  I heard something
interesting, a good number of state senators voted for ferret amnesty not
because they support it but rather because they needed Sen.  Alperts vote
on their own bills.  Politics suck, even more so in California, the land
of the facist.  If the bill was to ban ferrets it'd sail through, the
politician is far more happy to take freedoms away than grant them.