From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:08:10 -0700
Wow I have recieved so many asking for some PR.  I can't decide.  I had
originally set a decision for the 5th, but I'm going to see if anyone else
in my class would like to help out.  So I will let everyone know by Friday
the 14th.  I have a feeling I may end up doing alot of extra credit.  I
just don't want to say no.  If I do well in this class (which I have to!)
I may continue to do this in my spare time to help out.  Well I can hear
the fuzzies playing.  They got out a half hour ago and are still going
full throttle.

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies