From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 16:34:13 -0400
Hi everyone, here is an update for anyone wondering what has been happening
with my bad vet.  Today was my day off and I had a message on my answering
machiune from another employee who said the vet finally recieved my
complaint today.  I asked to have my name with held for now for fear of him
and they said they would at first, and they went and sent him a copy of my
letter name address and all.  Oh well to late now.  The other employee
stated I better stay clear of there, because he knows who filed the
complaint and is furious.  Now I am nervous.  The board sent me a letter
today also that stated they sent mine to him, he has twenty days to respond
and then they review everything at the next board meeting which is
quarterly!  So who knows how long this will drag on.  My nerves are shot, I
only hope this is worth it and they do something before he hurts or kills
another animal.  I hope they do not throw it out or I will have gone
through a living nightmare for nothing.  Keep the animals in your thoughts
and pray for them.  Stephanie