From:
Sarah Asbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:42:30 -0500
One year ago today I lost my best pal.  Pendleton was the ferret who
would snooze on my chest while I watched tv.  He knew when I was
depressed and needed a hug.  I miss his regal face with his pretty pink
eyes.  I miss the way he squinted when he used the potty.  I forgave him
for so many things, like filling the arms of my mother's couch with
ferret crap and piddle.  We could'nt figure out where the smell was
coming from , until I flipped the couch back and dried ferret crap
came tumbling out.

I loved running with him in the park, I know he was laughing at me when
I ran backwards into a tree.  He chased his ball down the steps, and
danced, and spread kibble all over.  I used to sing to him Mommy's little
baby, Mommys little man, always held in Mommy's arms and in mommy's
heart.

Pen, I hope you met Fizzy at the bridge.  He came up a few months after
you.  Momma loves you and wears your tag on a ribbon, along with Fizzy's