Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:38:16 -0800
Hello all.  I have a question.  I believe that I have a fairly
knowlegable vet.  I havve a male ferret that keeps getting pockets of
puss, in his snout.  One time it was in mainly his lip, the other time
close to his eye.  We lanced it and tried to cleaned it out before it
closed up and it's not working.  We've drained many times over and still
it keeps coming back on a regular basis.  Anyone ever heard of this or
know why it could ge hapening.  I can't find anything that makes it
better and it just looks so bad that I don't want him to suffer.

Sorry been gone so long (noone probably remembers me).  Deleted it off
my mail b/c I was saving too many good ones.  Then got more space so I
decided to subscribe again.

Always enjoyed coming to this place for information.  I'm 3 fuzzies and
going strong!

Alison and Taz, 'Baby' George, and Maui