From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 14:58:08 -0500
The children of Ferret Wise Shelter wish to thank those who sponsored the
FML emergency fund.  Through your generosity the children today received
their Holiday dinner from The FML's Holiday Helper.  We are pleased to say
a hearty "thanks" for the Totally ferret (20#) which you provided for the
holiday meals.  May you all have a season and New Year of love, Joy and
Prosperity.  As we continue to serve the ferrets of NH/VT.

Sincerely,
Alicia, the shelter Mom
and the Ferrets of Ferret Wise Shelter