Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:27:20 -0500
Got this email sent to me today. Unfortunately all Florida rescues are
at full capacity. Are there private homes out there that want to adopt?

We have an abundance of ferrets and we are overwhelmed. Let us know if
you can help.

We are the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast 4100 SW Leighton Farms
Ave. Palm City, FL. 34990

We are looking to transfer out 6-10 ferrets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

Sharie Turgeon
Adoption Manager
[log in to unmask]  or 772-600-3207
Humane Society of the Treasure Coast
www.hstc1.org

Thanks for anyone that can help in advance
Kim Kelly
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat

--
We will not know peace until all of the unprotected and unloved are
encircled by strong, caring arms.    www.sunbearsquad.org