From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:12:46 -0500
My mailbox is so full of mail. Haven't had time in over a week to even
turn it on.

To the very many people that kept my son, Steve in prayers since his
accident on 3/23/08. Thank You. You'll never know how much it meant
to all of us.

Sadly, we had to make the dicision to stop all life support. He passed
with his brother Bo & Steve's GF talking to him, as hearing is the last
thing to go. He fought hard but God took him home.

His memorial will be on Monday evening at 4 pm at New Freedom Chruch.
If any want to sign a book at the furneral home, its Southern Hertitage
Funeral Home in Dothan, Al.

Of those I'd asked for help with ferrets while this took place. I
hope & pray you never have to go through what I've had to endure.
With no help with the ferrets.

I'll be offline for sometime to come as I need time to deal with all of
this. Those that need to reach me can call either the landline or the
cell.

God Bless,
Sandi

--
Sandi

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice