Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:22:54 -0400
Hi Folks!

Thanks to everyone who has been checking out the FerretsFirst Rescue
and Placement Grateful Dead themed bedding set fundraiser on eBay!

We just added three more bedding auctions raise money to help defray
medical expenses associated with the 13 Ohio Rescue Ferrets that we
accepted at our rescue. They are as follows:

Here's a really cool Halloween themed three piece bedding set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120175532105

Here's a beautiful celestial pattern three piece set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120175535877

And, here's a great starry, starry night three piece set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120175537673

Finally, here's a two piece version of the starry starry night pattern
above:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120175539099

Thanks for looking!

Jack