From:
"Tea` McKinney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 00:44:44 EDT
Today I received the HSUS' 2002 Pet Calendar.  Included in the pics were
lots of dogs & cats, a cute little bunny, and even a horse (lots of
Americans keep them as housepets apparently).  Along with the calendar I
was issued "challenge" checks in various denominations along with an
acknowledgement receipt and a post free envelope.  It seems the receipt
is aimed to weed out those who choose not to donate.  I am returning that
receipt with a note letting them know the reason I'm choosing not to donate
is that they have failed to include a ferret on their calendar.  I am, in
turn, challenging them to include a ferret on their 2003 calendar.  I'm
certain I'm not alone in getting this snail mail spam from HSUS and I'm
hoping that those of you that do receive it will join me.

Tea`