From:
Sonia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:12:24 -0800
Hi all.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and that all fuzzys are doing
good.

I need some help.  I have 3 ferrets that desperatly need a new home.
My husband is alleric to them and Has been living on sudafed and allergy
meds for almost a year and has finally had enough.  They are currently
residing in the back of his truck in the back yard, canopied of course
but this isnt the way they should have to live.  Humane society wont take
them and I dont know where to turn.  We are in Oregon finally now that
roads have cleared we can help get them to where they need to go as long
as its a reasonable distance.  2 females and 1 male all fixed and very
loving.  Please Please ask around if someone has room.

Thank you,