From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:36:34 -0500
I had a little talk with my ferret Stanley yesterday.

I told him that the Detroit Red Wings must win the Stanley cup last night,
for the third time.  He said yeah Mom You always say Go Wings !!  I think
he snook Dad's miniature TV in sleep sack last night to watch the game,
He is either tired from the game last night or trying to move the TV back
from where he got it before his Dad gets back home .

He has been very quit today!!!

Well congratulations to our Detroit Red Wing team and our ferret Stanley!!
We want Stanley and now we have Stanley!!

Now can I get some sleep now Mom??
Signed:
Stanley and Mom

Kerry and Ada Gibbs