From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:18:32 -0600
I have been a lurker on here for quite some time.  I have 4 wonderful
ferrets that are the love of my life.  I now must give them up.  I no
longer have the time that they need.  I have a 3 month old baby (human)
who has been very time consuming.  I hate to do this because my 2 y/o son
loves to play with them.  I have 3 that must go together.  I have a 5
female Blaze-She is deaf and has an enlarged heart, 4 y/o Male Silver-Mitt
who is always full of energy to play with another 4 y/o female used to be
a DEW but is yellowish now with some gray tint on the ends.  The ferrets
have been raised together and get along great together.  They're used to
having they're own bedroom, but I just moved before my daughter was born
and they no longer have free reign.  They're all litter boxed trained (few
mishaps), no biting (not even the Blaze).  They all love to give kisses
and jump and play with cats and dogs.  They especially love to chase
after my cocker spaniel.  I do have a 10 y/o female Sable that may be
euthanized.  This little is my TRUE baby.  She has been through adrenal
surgery 3 yrs ago and now she's back with no hair and has lost all bowel
control.  I will not let her go.  The 3 remaining ferrets must go together
to a good home and not to a shelter where they will be adopted out.  I
live in Arkansas and will meet someone if I feel they will be a suitable
home.  I will not let them just go to anyone...I have had them since they
were babies.  Email me directly if you would like more information.  All
the ferrets are Marshall Farm ferrets

Danielle