From:
"jessica l. manson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 05:38:23 -0700
dear sandee,

i wanted to ask a special favor...could you look out for my little naked
weasel, di-a-mond?

diamond was my special little foster girl who passed to the bridge on
8/22 due to complications from adrenal cryosurgery.  she came to us
almost a year ago & rapidly stole our hearts & socks...i hate the thought
of her being alone, in a place where i cannot take care of her any
longer.  you will recognize her as the little, hyper, bald blaze with the
last of her fur sticking straight up from behind her ears...she will be
the loudest dooker at the bridge, and eager to play with & give her love
to anyone who crosses her path.  diamond was a sweet, loving girl who
will make life at the bridge a little more lively with her spirit &
spunk...i hope she is happy, and i can't wait to see her again.

thanks, jess.

jessica l. manson
whimsy creative photography!
28 stafford st.