From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:43:54 -0500
I picked RePete up this morning and held him.  He lay in my arms just as
comfortable and unconcerned not feeling any need to claw to be save.  He
was totally loving the attention as he lay on his back and let me pet
about his head and letting me play with his limp little arms.

This prompted me to again send off to the CFTCOMTAFTS.  This is the
Coalition For The Creation Of Muscles To Allow Ferrets To Smile where
RePete sure would love to smile but ferrets just don't have muscles to
do that.  When CFTCOMTAFTS marched on the White House seeking funding
they were turned away because of the war and when the tried again
Katrina was coming so these didn't have much effect.

The bell ringers at Wal-Mart for CFTCOMTAFTS have all been drafted or
work for other organizations so again CFTCOMTAFTS is left a bit amiss
for funding.  But maybe in the new year they will have some success.

Dooks to all!

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100