From:
"Reet ..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 23:30:32 PDT
Sorry, just a couple of things to correct...

'Bar things like chocolate and lollies etc' sorry, I should realise the
country differences make slang hard to pick up..  I should have put 'EXCEPT
things like chocolate and lollies etc'.  I usually give him meat, fruit,
pasta whatever I have at the time, I *never* feed animals junkfood.  Or eat
it myself much, for that matter.

I think I put across a rather bad image there... I *do* watch him, the only
time he runs free in these wires etc is when I'm also in the room in order
to quickly get him out of any trouble he might get his little furry self
into.  I dont just leave him there alone to get himself strangled or
electricuted or some such... I *do* care about him, and would be very upset
if something happened.

As too the food, thankyou to the person who replied with some good
alternatives for me to check out, no thanks to the people who railed at me
that i should be 'giving him the best I can' type thing.  I mean hell, I'm
15 years old, and at food that costs almost $50 a bag, he's eating a hell
of a lot better than me.  I will be checking out those alternatives,
thankyou (cant remember your name offhhand :) )

Xaio
- Reet