Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:25:56 -0800
The Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue National Ferret Day event is April
2ND in Fallon, NV at our shelter.

We want to say thank you to just some of our great sponsors for items
donated for us to use, sell or raffle to help support our rescue and
care for the ferrets over the coming year.

So far Thank you's go to:

Jasmine Becket-Griffith (aka Strangeling), Deva-Arts (Deva Kolb),
Marshall Pets, Susann Thiel (SOS-Support Our Shelters),Shannonlee
Williams (My Essentia Jewels), Darlene Connon, Terri & Gray Levy
Charitable Fund ,Dog-Eared Books, Ferret.com, Ferret Depot, Wootn
Weaselpads, Phyllis Berker, Angela Neiswenter, Ferrets with Soul(e),
K9 Resque, Betty & Jerry Smith, Renee Downs ........ more to come !

get ready to buy your raffle tickets-- we have had everything
imaginable donated from handmade trinkets, arts and crafts, paintings,
autographed prints, jewelry of all sorts, ferret bedding, brand new
cages, treats, an imported high fashion ferret carry bag, and even
hoomin items,

** save your spare change for the wishing well, the games and we will
event have spare cages and and cage parts for sale (cheap!!!)

please email us to find out about attending, donating or volunteering
for this fabulously fun event.