From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 1994 20:45:58 -0400
Hi Gang.  I just lost my internet provider, so I'm caling from  the link on my
BBS. A couple of things:
(1) If you requested applications to the GCFA Ferret Show in October and
haven't received one, please re-send to my address here.

roger.mcmillian@ syslink.mcs.com

This year's show will be better than ever. We've gone to great pains to
organize the events running throughout the day so there's never a dull moment.
We've also added a few new Fun Match events and the judging will be scheduled
so things run smoothly all the way from Check-in  to the Best of Show
presentation. Performance Foods, makers of Totally Ferret will be there.

I'll shortly add AOL to my lineup of online services, so there'll be one more
avenue of contact.

Rog
p.s. If you want faster service on show applications, call  (708) 964-4232 or
(312) 588-8435

Show entries and Paid Ads MUST be received by 9/23/94 to be included in the
show catalog.