From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:09:15 +0300
Have any of you experienced anything like this?

During Jonas' first month on Lupron, he brightened up wonderfully and
started to play and -- thank God -- started to urinate normally, plus
his fur started to come back. Now (2+ months in) he's got a nice full
coat, but something has happened to his personality -- at least as he
relates to me. One of the things I loved the most about him was that
he always looked me in the eye, for example when dancing. Also when he
heard or saw me coming, he wd come to the wire mesh to see me. Now he
does neither.

Do any of you know what is happening? Of course I am glad he isn't in
the pre-Lupron danger. But have I lost the "real" Jonas?