Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 10:18:03 -0400
Hello out there!!!
Just wanted to let you all know that if you are looking for a unique
picture of your fuzzies, I can help.  For a minimal fee ( part of which
is donated to a few of my local ferret shelters ) I can do a picture of
your ferret in scratchboard .  All you need to do is send me a photo along
with a check and I will do the picture and ship it to you within 6-8 weeks.
To see what scratchboard art is do a search on your computer and there is
several artists work on there.  Eventually, I will be there also.

E mail me with any questions, prices,and
 information. Speak with Julie Fossa , She purchased my work.
Linda Shoemaker
6500 Upper Valley Pk.
Urbana, OH 43078
(937) 969-8540