From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 14:18:25 EDT
It is with great sadness that I have to write this.  I will send no further
letters about the Olympic Carrotball Team.  It was a fun idea that Sukie
came up with; we enjoyed it while it lasted.  The fun ended at 1:25 EDT this
morning when a bomb was detonated in Centennial Olympic Park.  I feel that
any further attempts on my part to inject a spirit of ferret fun into the
Games would be in very poor taste.

Please join with us in prayers for the victims and their loved ones.  Let us
also pray for ourselves.  We are all victims of this cowardly act.

Sincererly,

Michael Schieman (Paw Paw)