From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:51:33 -0600
An angel pin came here today.  I would like to thank the anonymous person
who sent it.  I am honored.

We don`t post much anymore when we rescue, do public education, put one
through surgery, or lose one--but these things go on....There are boxes
to do, meds & special feedings to give, cages to clean, crisis calls &
emails to handle, & babies who need to get out of their cages every day.
There are times I long for a weekend away with my husband, but the time &
$$$ are desperately needed by some of the sick ones here....Wiping up poo
after the sixth play group feels like Groundhog day LOL.

Sometimes it feels good to be validated.

Thank you for this very sweet gesture.

May God bless you!

Love, Zoo