From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:02:43 -0300
Just wanted to reassure everyone that although I do work in the field
of HIV/AIDS research - that email did not come from my desk! It didn't
even land in my Junk folder.

Tressie A. Dutchyn, MA
ID PhD student, Dalhousie University Research Associate
Atlantic Interdisciplinary Research Network for Social & Behavioral
Issues in Hepatitis C & HIV/AIDS Department of Community Health &
Epidemiology Dalhousie University, Faculty of Medicine