From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:38:45 +0000
Fellow Ferret Lovers,
I need your help once again.  As yearbook advisor I have a feeling I am
glutton for punishment *grin*  My husband and I were talking a few months
ago and came up with a possibility to publish a ferret yearbook.  Right
now we are just in the planning stages.  I teach school and don't have
the money to publish a book in hopes that I sell it.  I need to see
first if there is an interest before I pursue this further.  I have
created some sample pages and posted them on our website.  I would be
very grateful if you would go take a look at the site and give me some
feedback.  Then I can do more checking into publishing costs etc.

I'm very excited about what I have so far, and am having a great time
doing it (scary seeing that I just finished our "real" yearbook about
a month ago.  What am I thinking?!  *laughing*)

The address for the site is:
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_sample.htm

Thanks so much,
Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.88888888.com in the "stuff for people" section"