Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:15:04 -0700
Sandee please see that Snekers finds Sprit he crossed only a short time
ago.  Also Panda and Raskil they both have been at the bridge for about a
year now if you find them please let them know how sad we are here with
them gone and think of them all often.  Also that we love them dearly.
Thank you

It is with much more sadness than I could ever put into words that I say
Snekers has left us as of today at 10:40am.  Snekers tumor had regrown
larger than the first in less than 6 weeks.  The first one was larger
than a golf ball.  We felt this was the best we could do for her Sneker
has had three surgery's and each one was so hard on her and how many
times could we go in and remove the tumors.

I remember Snekers coming home the first time over 4 years ago now so
small and scared.  I remember how she would cry to get out and come to
me to cuddle.  I remember how she would nip Lydia's foot if she would
scold one of the other ferrets, I remember how great it was to see her
dance and play after she recoverd from her surgery's.  I remember the
many many times I would feed her duck in the middle of the night.  I
remember going to sleep thinking about her and waking up thinking about
her.  I remember so many moments and times with her and now this is all
I have, I remember.

We love you so Snekers play and run free of any pain no more meds girl,
oh how you hated them no more sharps sticks, no more sick cage and as bad
as this all hurts our hearts we will do it again with the next baby, Why?
because I Remember.

Glen Barton

Rescue & Sanctuary of KY

For ever in our heart Raskil, Panda, Spirit and Snekers