From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:06:22 -0500
Let me state from the beginning that I pass no judgment.  I have just
noticed on the list that some members not specifically indicated as
shelters have a lot of fuzzies.  8, 10, 16, in the 20's.  And then add
into the mix a multitude of other animals.  At what point is it too much?
The most we had was four, and they were a handful.  How does each ferret
get human contact?  How can they all be fed?  What must the vet cost be?
And how many times a day do you have to change the box?  Again, I am not
passing judgment.  I also do not have a room that is set aside for the
little ones, or lots of money.  I was just curious.

James, Melissa & Kassidy

Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako

[Moderator's note: This was also a hot topic a couple of months back,
mainly because some people were passing judgements, unlike you.  BIG]