From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:40:19 -0400
Okay, Jumpstart has over-indulged, but he apparently learned his lesson so
our household has not seen runs from Cheweasels in a long time.  What we
HAVE seen are cleaner teeth and healthier gums -- to the point where three
expected cleanings never had to be done this year.  Cheweasels in moderation
are truly wonderful and we're personally glad they exist.

Now, when will there be some blueberry or white grape flavored ones for
humans to use for our dental hygiene?  (Actually, if they take a long while
to eat think of how good they'd be as a diet aid, too?  Hmmmmmmmm...)

Michelle asked why folks are concerned that no breeders (including MF)
release kits too young.  The answer is simple: too early release is not in
the interest of the kits' health.  An additional week for them is a good
chunk of time so they are more mature, more used to being weaned, larger
when they undergo surgery, and better able to make sure that they can deal
with the basic rigors of life such as getting enough to eat from the food
bowl.

Allana, take a sniff behind your furry's ears after the forced sneezes and
snorts.  We all have to write our names on our property -- some just do it
without letters.

Sukie