From:
Jamie and Perry John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:17:33 -0600
I never had a ferret seem to notice me more around "that time", but I did
have a male that started biting me one day out of the blue.  We had had him
for 2 years and he had never bitten me before.  Come to find out, one month
later, that I was pregnant and had been for a month.  He knew before we did
and kept biting me the entire pregnancy.  He didn't bite me as often after
the baby was born, but he still bit every once in a while.  He never bit my
husband the entire time.

Jamie