From:
Richard Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 19:22:30 -0500
Ours have been eating the tiny milk bones for years.  About the only thing
I've noticed is that those who eat them have less tartar on their teeth.

1997 Ferret Calendar - just for fun.  I finally got around to hanging up my
ferret calendar (the Jeanne Carley one) today.  I stepped back and noticed
something strange.  Maybe it takes an overactive imagination, or maybe I
need another 2 weeks vacation, but did anyone else notice the "image" of a
face in the January ferret's fur?

Look above the baby bottle, just to the left of the ferret's nose, on the
white "bib".  I have to stand about 7-10 feet away (too close and it's just
shading), but I can see a strong image of a stern human face there.  One
eye, nose and frowning mouth.  Very plain to me.  My son agrees.  My wife
just looks at me like I'm crazy.  Anyone else see it?

Dick B.