From:
Lisa Mesplay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 10:26:47 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded with helpful suggestions on how to
de-sap Raphael.  We anticipate great success in safely removing the pitch.

I was wondering if any local (Seattle) FML'ers are going to the Ferret
Frolic this Sunday, 6/25?  It's at the Kirkland Marina Waterfront Park
from noon to 5 p.m.  I'm sure Ed Lipinski will be there, one of our local
Ferrets NW folks aptly described as "eccentric and jolly."  We and ours
would love to meet you and yours, and I may even wear a big FML tag just
to make identification easier.

Finally, about LUMPS (Lipinski's Ultimate Mustelid Porridge Soup) and
whether some of the ingredients might be too much or harmful to ferrets:
If you look at the quantities involved and how diluted they become at the
end -- we make eight quarts -- it doesn't seem to be a problem.  For
instance, the amount of raisins works out to a tiny fraction of raisin
per serving.  Ed's ferrets have suffered no ill effects over the span of
time he has been concocting LUMPS, but if I see him this weekend I will
ask him about it.  I'm grateful to Ed for putting Raphael and beautiful
little Bug in our lives, and I know he wants only the best for his little
fuzzblossoms.

p.s.  We don't have any pictures to scan into the photo gallery, but if
you look at the pictures of Kristal's Silk, Bug looks *exactly like* her!

-- Lisa