From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 23:09:29 -0700
>It is a strange emptiness I feel inside at the loss of our friends
>at The Ferret Store.
>
>Good bye wonderful caring people of the Ferret Store. You helped
>to Make it possible for shelters to stay afloat with your gifts and
>Discounts. You sold items I could not get anywhere else near me. God
>Bless you all. It will not be the same without you."

Goodbye? Most of the staff is probably still going to be there - it's
just the owners that were bought out. You make it sound like they've
died or went out of business - they didn't die - they made a hell of a
lot of money by selling the business to Drs. Foster Smith. And before
you elect them for saint status - if they really cared about the
ferrets they would have removed all those unhealthy foods and treats
they sell - something ferretdepot.com did long ago!

Laura