From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:42:10 -0600
Several peopel have been trying to help me locate Rascal. And I really
do love them for this. I NEED all the help we can get. I check out each
& every one of the possible leads. But as of today, still no Rascal.

I asked the cops if I were to get a blood hound & he trackes Rascal to
a home, if they would do a search. Nope. They are done with this.

I've been told to search his trash for poop, good idea but I'm not
allowed on the property. Even been told to break in & see if Rascal
is there. The man seldom leaves his home. But I need to stay within
the law as I'm going back to get my nursing & any charges will prevent
it. I've had it on hold due to the grandbabies being so sick.

I know that each of you that has sent me a lead has a gift. Please
continue to do what you can to get Rascal home. This is tearing me
up inside & making me a basket case.

He knows I have a $ 100 reward for his return, no questions asked. The
second physic that said the neighbor had Rascal, is busy doing a new
kitchen, so is out of loop for a few days. She does have his pic on her
alter & candles lit. I called her a couple days ago, his leg is still
hurting & now his tummy. I've again put fl;iers out for his return. Had
on lady neighbor to come to my house & tell me no more on her door. She
never had Rascal. I explained that I knew she didn't but was covering
all homes. There's an add on both the radio & newspaper of his being
lost with a reward.

And when the local paper did a feature story on me last Tuesday, they
said they will add this story with the info to help get him home. It
will be in Sundays paper, accent section. The DothanEagle. com

Please keep Rascal & his return in your upmost prayers.

God Bless,
Sandi

--
Sandi