From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:25:27 -0600
Katharine,
I forwarded a posty from you, to Diddy Wheeler, that you sent me for Pee
Wee's crossing over, and the email addy on it, was as follows...
[log in to unmask] and Diddy and i both have tried to respond to that
addy and it bounces back at us as unknown, so unfortunately, Diddy has
not been able to reach you, to acknowledge the posty that you sent.  If
you see this and recognize, that you may be the Katharine that Diddy is
looking for, could you please let us know your correct email addy, so
she can write you?

contact [log in to unmask] she is Pee Wee Wheelers mommy, i only did the
post for her, because she was pretty , well, we all understand the frame
of mind, when we lose a beloved family member, like this.  She would
really like to contact you.

sincerely
donna