From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:34:43 EST
"Sunday May 1
10:15 - 11:15 Bob Church"

Is this fur real?  Bob Church is ONLY going to talk for an hour?  *grin*

Thanks for the updates on the symposium.... It looks like it is going to
be a wonderful time, with lots of great ferret info!

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<

[Moderator's note: I heard Bob is going to be very strict in preventing
speakers from going beyond their time limits.  But when Bob is the one
talking maybe we'll have to use other means!  BIG]