From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 10:20:09 -0700
Hi thanks for all the E-mail/post lately on how to help nip the nipping
ferret problems.  I've been using most of the suggestions I've been
recieving on helping mellow out Nipper's biting problems.  It's not a fast
process, but it does seem to be working.  The best thing I've noticed is
that by holding him to settle him down cuts down alot of the nipping.  Then
again he isn't much of one for sitting quietly in my lap either.  Then again
a bit of ferretone on my arm for him to lick helps alot for that too.

So thanks again for the advise, it's definitely made Nipper more user
friendly:)

      Mark & Nipper   <HA, I got control again>