From:
"Susan D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:38:09 -0400
Hi,

We are in the process of readying our home to sell on the market.  We
have ferrets........a ferret room, an oldie that has the family room to
herself; and 2 cages in the living room of ferrets that just don't get
along with anyone else.  And one of the living room ferrets is an
undescented stink bomb.

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to what to do with the ferrets
during showing?  Should we keep them in cages in the ferret room?  Does
this cause a problem when selling?  Any tips/ideas on anything else I'm
not thinking of??

Thanks,
Susan