From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:44:43 -0500
>From:    Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
>>so let's not freak out anywhere and cause harm with still-groundless
>>rumors.

>The only person FREAKING OUT - as far as I can tell - is you, Sukie.  So,
>have a drink, take a valium, dye your hair - whatever it takes to calm you
>down.  Most of us have enough common sense to take that post with a grain
>of salt.

>>The VETS and other experts say that there is nothing that gives cause for
>>panic at this point.]

>Good.  So let's all take their expert advice and not panic.

   ------------------------------

excuse me...

SUKIE was not panicking...she was telling others not to panic...or go off
half-cocked... the "panic" was on another list..as i understand it....she
did not want it to start here too...

ADV in a kit is important...BUT!...before it gets to panic stage...as
sukie pointed out...ALL the facts need to be known...the jumping to
conclusions is the harmful thing...that is what causes the panic...and it
is fueled by some with private agendas against Marshall Farms...

so...Sukie is/was not panicking...she was trying to inject a note of
sanity in all this...

and your rudeness was uncalled for.

sincerely...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
ALWAYS REMEMBER Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but
by the moments that take our breath away....Author Unknown