From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 02:23:32 -0500
                   CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET  FLO EYES ONLY

Recon report zone 3.....1st Lt Charlie reporting to battalion HQ

We have had a serious set back in our attempt to commandeer rations in this
zone.  The IH have deployed a new weapon known only as Tot-Lok.  While on
recon Sgt Kiki managed to infitrate the enemy enplacement and broght back
some intel.  So far all we know is that this device can completely lock off
all ration gathering sights.  BEWARE...  Acording to reports given to us by
Pvt Riki, these devices are can be readily supplied by many outlets.  This
must be taken as a top priority matter.

End Transmission.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ(snore)