From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:39:16 -0800
Dear All,

We're thrilled that Rocky's own, Bob Adams, has once again stepped into
the role of Santa for the Santa Paws fundraiser at PETSMART. For the
first three weekends in December you can bring all of our pets, and
especially your ferrets, to have their picture taken with Santa. The
cost is about $9, $5 of which goes to Rocky's. You will receive an
ornament and a framed pictured.

Santa and Rocky's elves will be at the Dundalk PETSMART, which is in
Baltimore County, on Merritt Blvd. The event starts at 11am, and goes
til 4pm, however, we will continue to serve all that are still in line
waiting. Today, we had a very busy day with over 80 pictures taken.

We hope to see alot of ferrets, so thank you all for your support.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the
wonderful cards that were sent for Thanksgiving. All of the volunteers
at Rocky's work so hard, with so many sacrifices, and they too
appreciated your thoughtfulness.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's