From:
Eileen Parkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:07:39 -0700
I got the United test results back today, all 30 are neg.  I'm so
relieved!  A huge thank you to all of you that donated to SOS or the
shelter, I'm sure when the bill comes in I'll be floored.  Also a huge
thank you to all who provided a kind word or/and moral support & well
wishes, I KNOW it would have been impossible without it.  Now 2 (maybe 3)
kids can go to a new home they've been waiting for, yea!  I fully believe
that United is the way to go & continued testing is a must.  Only by the
grace of God did I escape being a pos.  shelter, and I feel for the ones
that are, having terminal kids is heartbreaking, a whole shelter of them
would be devastating to a shelter mom.