From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:07:13 EST
Ah, what a wonderful dinner I"m eating.  Here with my family... my two
boys and Scott.  In my new home the ferrets themselves helped me get.
Christmas lights outside.  Christmas lights inside framing every door and
the hallway.  Little Christmas ditties everywhere I look in the home.
What a peacful dinner.  So sweet to hear what goes on with my boys in
s.......

::a tiny, cute and fluffy girl ferret all of a sudden is four inches away
from my face.  Her tiny, tiny black eyes are staring happily right at me.
She is being held with one of Scotts hands, dangling in front of me and I
almost choke on my food.  His hand is twirling her tail around to mimic a
helocopter motion ....... she is "hovering" in front of me this "flying"
ferret.... and at the same time in a squeaky tiny voice... he makes her
say abruptly...::

"Hellllloo!  Whutchu doin.  Whutchu doin, huuuhhhh?"

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: