Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:28:31 -0500
Master Largo Here With The News !!

It's Christmas Time, it's Christmas Time, Oh Boy it's Christmas time!

Hey Mater Largo here, checking in to let you all knows I am ready to
receive all the pretty Christmas presents you all want to send!  (OOPS
mum caught that one, she say I suppose to say I is sorry and DON'T send
me NO presents).  Mum say we have kids on the giving tree, they already
has Santa's and I was not pose to ask for presents... I has enough stuff!
So, I is sorry!  (You could sneak me some though couldn't ya's????)

Mum has been busy with lots of different things going on here; she has
Brave Heart and Mr. Bones on hurt sticks, She was almost out of medcin
for them so Kaleigh camed to our rescue, (no pun intended, heeheeheehee)
I loves to tell jokes!  She went to our favorite Doc, gots the medcin
and camed all the way from Churchville to Naples with it special for Mr.
Bones and Brave Heart and then mum finds out she paid for it too!  Mum
says Churchville is far away from here.  Thanks for helpen mum Kaleigh!
Tiny Weenie Beanie has not been feeling good so mum has been helping her
feel better.  Oh yeah that kid Bones that keeps trying to take over my
job?  Well I set him real straight so he is now letting me do my job with
no interference.

Mum wents to PetCo in Greece to talk to the staff, (what ever that is)
they wanted to know what mum does here and what they could do to help
mum.  So mum tolds them they could start by helping the humans that want
to buy a ferret (like me) how much work we is and make sure they is ready
to take good care of us for a long time.

Mum has our "WATTS FOR WARMTH" campaign going, to help us get lectric
when there is no lectric coming through the walls.  You can see all about
it on our web page under help our shelter.  Sue Burda (she's my hero!)
made a really cool picture of me, special for the campaign.  I is so
handsome in that picture.  The raffle that has all these really cool
things is almost done, tickets will be drawn December 16, HEY that is
the day after our mum's birfday.

Mum has been bringing in lots of boxes almost every day!  I gots one with
my name on it today from Brenda S, I has to share with the other kids but
that is okay cuz there is lots of goodies in there.  I did not see it cuz
mum says I has to wait to get my presents till Christmas.  How much
longer is it till Christmas???  I WANT MY PRESENTS!!!

Mum got this really cool chine that makes loud noise from Mr. Harry, Mum
calls it a Tubovac, she uses it to clean my cage for me.  I is not messy
but she cleans my cage any way.  Thanks Mr. Harry!

Brave Heart has 2 sponsors, Ziggy has one now too!  We has two very
young ladies that is doing some sponsoring of us kids!  They use their
allowance to do that cuz they is not old enough to have a job, mum says
that is way special.  Yasmina, and Oliver they is 8 mo old and wild fur
kids for sure, they camed to live here for a while.  Mum cannot let them
in some of the play area's cuz they jump the barrier and get into the
next room.  Mum thinks they has a new home already we is just waiting for
Peter to come meet them before they go.  Kaleigh has met them and they
love Kaleigh!

Mum is doing this really cool Christmas play at her church, using two
legged furless kids pretending they are the animals telling the Christmas
story (about Jesus) from their point of view.  Mum has a ferret in the
play!  Is that way cool or what?  I tolds her I would come to church and
be in the play but she told me I needed to be able to talk like a human
not like a ferret!  L I can write like a human.

Utoh!  I just heard mum talking to Aunt Mary, you know the Aunt Mary that
works with our favorite Doc?  Mum was telling Aunt Mary that Brave Heart
still in not peeing right, that he has somthin like a fection, don't know
what that is, but mum says she is doing the hurt stick two times a day
and he still has the fection.  So Aunt Mary tolds Doc, Doc told Mary to
tell mum she needs to get that Brave Heart in to see him.  So Brave Heart
and Mum are going in to see Doc on Monday.  I sure hope Doc don't hurt my
buddy Brave Heart he is kinda a cute kid even if he does not use all four
legs to walk and has funny fur.  Mum says it is cuz he is still a baby
and he has kit fur, KIT FUR HUMH !  I guess he is okay.  J I can't let
mum think I like him too much she might let him try his hand at my job.
Hey well mum says I have babbled enough, I tolds you what was going on
here so I need to finish this newsletter get off the puter.

We has had lots of shelter help come to play with us and help mum around
here.  Lisa she is fun to play with, Holly and Deb, Vicky & Bonnie,
Jessica & Cindy these guys are all so cool to have come visit.

Till Next Time
Master Largo

Brenda Johnson
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter