Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 10:57:54 +1300
Okay, they're nine weeks old, it's now Christmas morning, and I've spent
most of last night scanning photos LOL

The smallest little girl of *both* litters got into a little trouble during
the time I was taking the photos.  She managed, somehow, to find her way
*on top* of the some clothes hanging in the wardrobe.  I managed to get a
photo of her straddling the hangers and clothing before plucking hr back
down again <sigh> I also managed to get a shot of the moment one of the
boys found out how to use the cat door in the room LOL

Now that I'm restricted to a 24 exposure film, and the kits are more...
energetic, it's getting harder to get semi-reasonable shots.  The camera
is definitely feeling the strain LOL - the battery, brand new only a month
ago, began struggling today while taking Babys' kits photos, and finally
gave up the ghost when I attempted to rewind the film.

This will be Babys last litter, she's due to be speyed in a few months,
once I've recovered somewhat from these guys.  If there's one thing I've
learned about breeding, it's that kits are actually black holes for money.
hehehehe General rule of thumb that I've seen is most ferret owners are
crazy to some extent.  Well, ferret breeders are the same - only more so
<G>

Sam

[P.S.]
Er....

I should add <G> The address:

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/kits/2000/

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm