From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:05:19 -0500
Well it finally happened.  The big boys have always picked on Sara, but
this is the first time this has happened.  My DH left the room for a few
minutes and Igloo, my hulking big DEW tried to kill Sara.  DH heard Sara
screaming and then nothing.  He ran in there and Igloo had Sara by the
throat, not the back of the neck and wouldnt let go.  Dh had to practically
battle him to let go of her.  Sara laid there about a minute and then got
up and wobbled away.  This is horrible.  The boys usually hassle Sara cause
they like to hear her scream.  I have no idea what to do.  From now on Sara
will just be let out by herself to play and the big boys will come out
later.  She is so lonesome though that she runs over by their cage wanting
them to come out and play.  Any help would be appreciated.  No flames
please--just keep them to yourself.

Thanks so much